Summer Camp Opportunities for Families
Captain Kimberly Williams' CITI CAMP
- June 14-August 6, 2021
- Transportation provided to and from Ethel M. Taylor Academy. Students can attend camp after Summer Scholars Academic portion with provided transportation during the month of June. In July, the camp is all day. Apply today; space is limited!
Cincinnati Recreation Centers (CRC): Millvale Recreation Center Camp
Call (513) 352-4351 for Kat McCormick to ask about Voucher Acceptance. Learn more and apply.
The Voice of Black Cincinnati Summer Camp List
Assistance and Support
- St. Vincent DePaul: (513) 421-0206
- United Way of Greater Cincinnati Assistance Number: Just Dial 211 from your phone; (513) 721-7900 Administrative; (800) 233-4357 Toll free voice; (513) 762-7260 FAX; United Way Website; United Way email
- Find assistance with paying bills
- Find a list of homeless shelters and social services
- Find local food banks
- Community Action Agency
- Resources may be available for working Taylor parents (or working prior to COVID-19 Stay at Home Mandate) and Taylor parents enrolled in educational program: call Taylor Academy’s Resource Coordinator, Monica at (513) 363-3614 to leave a message for return call. Speak slowly and clearly your name and number.
- Freestore Foodbank on Liberty Avenue; Meal boxes. Go to Freestorefoodbank.org
- CPS Summer Meal locations and times
- Check with churches in your community.
- CPS Student Meal Distribution (until June 30 for now) in front of Millvale Rec Center by Cincinnati Urban Ministries Outreach:
Mondays, Wednesdays — you will receive two lunches and two breakfasts.
Fridays — you will receive one lunch and one breakfast.
Power Pacs will also be included in distribution (while supplies last). Parents or students can pick up meals at the Millvale Rec Center.